Physiotherapy For Back & Spine Pain
Get Relief from Back Pain Taking Back Pain Treatment in Warangal
What are you and your loved ones going through? Do lifting and bending cause discomfort? Pain upsurges when sitting, standing, or resting. Get relief from your lower back and spine pain today! We provide different types of back pain treatments in Warangal for your back pain and spine pain. To know more about us, please call or book an appointment. We have a convenient location to help you in Warangal
Welcome to The Advanced Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation Centre (HITHAYU) Healthcare Pvt. Ltd.! We are a well-known back pain specialist in Warangal, providing pain management solutions for your lower back, neck, spine, or any other kind of pain.
Are you worried about finding the best back pain specialist near me? Come to us! We have certified and experienced professionals who use the most current pain management techniques for treating your problem. We use dry needling therapy, chiropractic therapy, osteopathy therapy, and other technique to treat your problem effectively.
What is Pain Management or Treatment About?
The main goals of pain treatment are reliving or managing a patient’s problem so they will be able to enjoy a mobile, active, or healthy lifestyle. Some people are suffering from lower back pain or spine pain, always try their best to find the best lower back pain doctor near me to treat their problem.
Patients that don’t want to undergo surgery, take current pain management treatment instead. For instance, physical therapy can be effective for patients like these, and there are also various pain management techniques too.
What techniques do pain management clinics use?
Here at HITHAYU, we can use a range of therapies such as chiropractic therapy, cupping therapy, dry needling therapy, manual therapy, osteopathy therapy, and more. A combination of treatments may be effective for you and provide comprehensive pain management. Here is the list of some therapies that we provide: .
- Chiropractic Therapy: These focus on the structures of the body, specifically the spine, and help to relieve pain, improve function, and support the body's healing itself.
- Osteopathy Therapy: This is a holistic approach and focuses on the complete well-being of a person. It helps to treat pain in soft tissues and joint mobility.
- Dry Needling Therapy:This is a procedure that is used for treating different kinds of ailments. This pain management technique comes with a modern treatment to ease muscular pain.
Take Lower Back or Spine Treatment in Warangal, NCR
HITHAYU has a clinic in different locations in Warangal So, anybody can contact us to find the best spine doctor near me. We’d be glad to hear from you for any reason, so don’t hesitate to connect with us if you trust we can support you here at HITHAYU!
Type of back Pain
These back pains can be easily cured by following regular cycles of physiotherapy and chiropractic. They do not require surgeries and are mostly mechanical back pain. Non-specific painsare diagnosed as:
Most of pain is diagnosed as.
Slip disc (PIVD L4-L5)
Sciatica (back and leg pain)
Lumbar canal stenosis
Radiating Pain & Numbness
Sacralisation & Lumbarisation
DISH Spine disease
Spinal tuberculosis (Spine TB)
Such back pains usually require surgeries and their pain could be extremely sharp and unbearable. Only physiotherapy for spine will not work for such pains. Here are some of its symptoms
- Numbness, tingling and weakness in the arms or legs
- Sharp, dull, piercing, throbbing, stabbing, shooting or burning pain
- Paravertebral pressure above the nerve root causes pain in the periphery
- Radicular pain in one leg
- Neurological loss of function
- Unilateral pain radiating to foot or toes
- Numbness and paraesthesia in the same distribution
- Nerve root entrapment such as sensory deficits, muscle weakness or reflex changes
severe numbness in leg and foot
2-weekness or foot drop
3-loss of urine control
That may require surgeries
Symptoms in Mechanical Low Back Pain (LBA)
- Pain while sitting
- Pain in walking and standing
- Coughing and sneezing increase pain
- Severe pain in back and leg
- Numbness in leg and foot
- Change in position triggers pain