Physiotherapy For Neck Pain
Neck pain also known as cervical pain is one of the most common problems that many people are facing today at some point in their lives. This problem is more common in women than men. Several people have come out from this health problem year several are continuing to suffer pain and associated disability.
Some individuals try home treatment to treat their problems. But it is wise to consult a neck pain doctor specialist near me before the problem gets worse. A specialist has the knowledge to manage your problem without causing others.
Common Causes of Neck Pain or Cervical Pain
Because the neck supports the weight of our head, it can be at risk of injuries and problems that cause pain. Here are some common causes of neck pain.
- Muscle Strains: Overuse, such as several hours hunched over a computer or a smartphone, frequently triggers muscle stress. Even minor things, such as construing in bed, can strain neck strength.
- Worn Joints: As with other joints in our body, neck joints tend to wear with age. In reply to this wear and tear, the body frequently forms bone spurs that can disturb joint motion and cause pain.
- Nerve Compression: Herniated disks or bone limbs in the vertebrae of the neck can press on the nerves branching out from the back cord.
- Injuries: Rear-end auto collisions frequently result in whiplash grievances. This happens when the head jerks backward and then forward, straining the soft muscles of the neck.
- Diseases: Some diseases, such as rheumatoid arthritis, meningitis, or tumor, can cause neck pain.
Consult with the Best Doctors for Neck Pain Treatment in Warangal
Get an effective neck or cervical pain treatment from the best cervical doctors near me. At HITHAYU, we offer seamless services for successful pain treatment. For treating your neck pain, getting the right diagnosis is important. Our experienced doctors for neck pain treatment are specialized in analyzing the real cause of your pain.
Neck pain is a very severe pain disorder that can make the smallest sneeze or cough painful. Get a full assessment by a pain specialist. As one of the most popular neck pain treatment clinics in Warangal, HITHAYU provides a unique method for every treatment. Our pain specialists will carefully inspect all your symptoms and then provide a proper treatment plan for better treatment. To relive a pain-free life, feel free to contact our neck pain treatment specialist.
PIVD C5-C6, C6-C7
Neck and hand painC6-C7
- Numbness in hand
- Radiating pain in the hand
- Vomiting sensation (nausea)
- Ringing bell sounds in ear (Tinnitus)
- Low energy level (Tiredness)
- Sleeplessness (Sleeping problems)
- Depression and Anxiety
- Sound irritation